"I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE OPTIMIST.
THE HOPER OF FAR FLUNG HOPES, THE DREAMER OF IMPROBABLE DREAMS."

Wednesday 4 November 2015

The Monetary Chimera.....!

          I love dreaming....day dreaming to be precise. Dreams are a kind of hope boosters which in turn leads to optimism. On the contrary, some bizarre dreams can be the most weird..!...nightmares!....I had had bizarre dreams too which completely lands me in a mysterious wonderland. The best one which I could recall now is when I dreamt of Mr. George W. Bush visiting my house....when the terrace was converted into an aerodrome; concluding to the immense appreciation he made on the ripe jack fruit consumed!!...
                                                                 * * * * *
         Eyes tight shut and opening to a million dollar bucks!...An awestruck wonder surrounds....A dream of every common man, which always remain unaccomplished; a chimera. If at all such a mysterious incident happens, I will create a never-ending to do list; or will I??......
         Money is always necessary...an essential commodity. Every single penny earned is a kind of blessing, a value to be saved, spend wisely.
         One million dollar!!....Indeed a huge sum! But, to be frank I am illiterate about it's value in Indian money, though I know it exceeds the five numerical digits. How much exactly?...clueless...
         It never depends on the amount received, how much ever I receive the first thing which happens is a wide grin....my happy twenty eight teeth shining with pride and ecstasy!!
          Sensitive in nature I express all my emotions at the earliest...very much clearly depicted on my 'circular' face..... Genes they are!
          So now when I see a million dollar bucks together for the first time, I might smile....simultaneously I might faint too!....I believe when the unexpected happens in a woman's life, the utmost queer reactions occur...A while later, when the complete scenario is back in action, I might stare at the money thinking about the probabilities that can be made....
          Buy a new house.....Buy a car....
          A shopaholic like me can speed to the nearby mall too with some amount...Clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, watches,etc....Everything I can carry...all bought in a single stretch!
          Buy the best technological devices (even though I am not a techno savvy)....
          Spend some money to buy the best furniture...My generous mind will also gift my kith and kin some amazing items, though not in the form of money as such!...Of course charity will also given some priority. And finally the remaining to invest in a bank, fixed deposit!!
          All, except the latter will remain as unfulfilled mere wishes.
          After the initial shock has been subsided, I will only try to invest the huge amount in a bank. The most unexpected to the most ravishing surprises awaits each one of us....So better save it for the future and relax, than indulging in the present happiness blindfolded!...Wait and watch the future...have faith!!..........


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment