"I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE OPTIMIST.
THE HOPER OF FAR FLUNG HOPES, THE DREAMER OF IMPROBABLE DREAMS."

Sunday 8 October 2017

Intermisson!.....

       It was a long break...Yes...more than a year!..It was all because of her...She is the absolute reason for my absence in peeking into this blog of mine. I weren't even possible to play peekaboo here...She being the sole responsibility. You have to admit it my 18 month old daughter!
       You little one has played, is playing and will play(I believe) a major role in my transformation both physically and emotionally.
       However, I'm secretly happy that there is no much change to me physically. Neither have I put on weight nor lost, post pregnancy....unlike my society wishes to see women post pregnancy...the baby fat still evident enough!!..Sorry my 'so called' society. I'm stll in shape...still healthy. Glad that I have such genes inherited from my Mom!...
                                                               **********
     The period was too long...15 months of managing her all by myself along with my husband's support...Neither with the help of a caregiver nor a housemaid. A sense of pride dwells within me at this moment. I took care or still cares of my first born solely! Fortunate enough that there are her sweetest grandparents, my friends, well wishers, etc. at the other end who are always there for us!....
     How beautiful is life!!..Like you, even I'm glad that the Almighty is showering us blessings and pondering those amazing moments amongst us. The hymn from my school days echoes...
                                        "When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed,
                                         When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
                                         Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
                                         And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done......
                                         ...............................................................................
                                         Count your blessings name them one by one............"

No comments:

Post a Comment